Office of the Registrar
NAIT is committed to creating a positive and exceptional educational experience that prepares our students to succeed in meaningful careers. In support of this commitment, NAIT’s Office of the Registrar admits qualified applicants to a wide range of Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs available on a full- or part-time basis.
- Applications for Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 opened October 1, 2015
- Applications for Fall 2017, Winter 2018 and Spring 2018 will open October 1, 2016
What we do
- On an annual basis, we review Entrance Requirements and Admission processes in consultation with each of the programs.
- Admissions evaluation for all program applicants, based on first qualified and competitive methods.
- Provide prior learning assessments to determine if applicants can qualify for both advanced credit and admission.
- Assess foreign documents to determine entrance requirements to NAIT credit programs.