Canada Post Strike
Due to the rotating Canada Post strike, there may be delays in receiving all documents mailed from the Office of the Registrar (for example: parchments, transcripts). If you require your transcript without delay, please visit our Student Service Centre where your request can be processed. Please note that if you attended NAIT prior to 2000, your transcript may take additional processing time. If you are unable to visit us in person, please complete the Transcript Request Form and we will notify you once your document is ready for pickup. If you are sending someone else to pick up the document on your behalf, please email an up-to-date Disclosure of Personal Information form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to pick-up.
If you need to submit your documents to NAIT for admission purposes, please use alternative courier services or submit them in-person at the Student Service Centre to avoid any delays. If you have submitted something via Canada Post mail, please contact the Student Service Centre to discuss your options.
View the hours of operation and contact details for the Student Service Centre
NAIT is committed to creating a positive and exceptional educational experience that prepares our students to succeed in meaningful careers. In support of this commitment, NAIT’s Office of the Registrar admits qualified applicants to a wide range of Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs available on a full- or part-time basis.
- On an annual basis, we review Entrance Requirements and Admission processes in consultation with each of the programs.
- Admissions evaluation for all program applicants, based on a first qualified and competitive methods.
- Provide prior learning assessments to determine if applicants can qualify for both advanced credit and admission.
- Assess foreign documents to determine entrance requirements to NAIT credit programs.
Before you apply:
- Review the steps on how to apply
- Review the entrance requirements for our programs
- For international applicants review any additional steps or deadlines
- Applications for Fall 2018, Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 opened October 1, 2017
- Applications for Fall 2019, Winter 2020 and Spring 2020 will open October 1, 2018