NAIT is committed to creating a positive and exceptional educational experience that prepares our students to succeed in meaningful careers. In support of this commitment, NAIT’s Office of the Registrar admits qualified applicants to a wide range of Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs available on a full- or part-time basis.
- On an annual basis, we review Entrance Requirements and Admission processes in consultation with each of the programs.
- Admissions evaluation for all program applicants, based on a first qualified and competitive methods.
- Provide prior learning assessments to determine if applicants can qualify for both advanced credit and admission.
- Assess foreign documents to determine entrance requirements to NAIT credit programs.
Before you apply:
- Review the steps on how to apply
- Review the entrance requirements for our programs
- For international applicants review any additional steps or deadlines
- Applications for Fall 2018, Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 opened October 1, 2017
- Applications for Fall 2019, Winter 2020 and Spring 2020 will open October 1, 2018