Why Choose NAIT?
NAIT is one of Canada's largest polytechnic schools and offers
- applied and baccalaureate degree, diploma and certificate programs
- small classes with qualified professional teachers
- more than 200 full-time programs, including
- high quality student life with resources and services needed to succeed
Our students learn with technology and equipment currently used in industry and graduate with the knowledge and skills employers want.
Approximately 1,500 international students from all over the globe are studying at NAIT – join us.
Edmonton is the capital of Alberta, and one of the most multicultural cities in Canada.
- Edmonton has the most natural urban parkland in North America.
- Edmonton has more than 500 places to shop, including West Edmonton Mall, and more than 200 restaurants.
- Edmonton is approximately a 3-hour drive from the spectacular Rocky Mountains.
- Edmonton is widely known as Canada's Festival City.
- Edmonton has a wide variety of cultural activities, from theatre to museums – many with student pricing.
- Edmonton is also home to a number of pro sports teams
- More Edmonton facts
Alberta is the fourth-largest province in Canada. It is also Canada's sunniest province, with more than 2,000 hours of sunshine each year.
- Alberta has no provincial sales tax.
- Alberta is one of North America's most vibrant and competitive economies.
- Alberta has 5 national parks, nearly 70 provincial parks and hundreds of recreational areas.
- Alberta boasts 5 of Canada's 15 UNESCO (United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization) World Heritage Sites.
- More Alberta facts