How do I request a transcript?

Official transcripts from NAIT are issued and accessed through MyCreds™, a secure digital transcript sharing platform.

You can learn more about requesting a transcript here.

How do I request a replacement diploma, degree or certificate?

If your parchment is damaged, lost or destroyed and you would like to request a duplicate, please submit the request for replacement form.  

How do I find my old student number?

Please contact the Student Service Centre. You will be required to provide three verifying pieces of information (name, date of birth, program attended, phone number on file, email address on file, mailing address, etc.) to obtain your student number.

I am considering coming back to NAIT for further education. Can I talk to someone about my options?

Career advisors are available to offer education and career planning appointments. Book an appointment here.

How do I update my contact information in the NAIT alumni database?

Please complete this form

My name, gender, and/or pronouns have changed since attending NAIT. How can I update this information in the NAIT alumni database?

Please email the requested changes to alumni@nait.ca. In the email, specify your name while attending NAIT, along with the program(s) you completed and year(s) you graduated. We will then update your information in the alumni database. To update your legal name on your NAIT account, please complete the Name Change Form. Instructions for submission are included in the form.

How can I hire NAIT students and alumni at my company?

NAIT Career Connect is a job posting system where employers can publish opportunities for NAIT alumni and students, including apprentices. To create an account, visit Employer Services and select “Post Career Opportunities.” When re-directed, you’ll be able to register for an account and once approved, can post opportunities for NAIT students and alumni.