Isometric spooling software is a great tool for Steamfitters/Pipefitters! Students will learn to use Acorn Pipe System’s Acornpipe software. The software assists in all facets of industrial piping design, fabrication, installation, estimation, inventory control and quality control. Students will go hands-on with the software and learn the basic functions. Student will also receive the latest version of the software and a hardware key, thereby allowing them to further practice their skills away from the classroom.
Among other core functions, students will learn to:
- create clients and jobs
- create, modify and import specifications
- amend master files and customize a page layout
- create, modify, save, resave, print and copy drawings
- input quality control and inventory information
- produce status reports and material summaries
- export status information to MS Excel
This course is designed to enhance the skills of anyone currently working in the industrial piping industry or those seeking additional skills to assist them in gaining employment in this field. It is highly recommended that students have knowledge of pipe fittings and components prior to taking this program
Filter by Terms:
||Nov. 15 - Nov. 17, 2019
||Fri, Sat, Sun
- Nov. 15 - Friday: 6:00 PM - 8:50 PM
- Nov. 16 - Saturday: 8:00 AM - 3:50 PM
- Nov. 17 - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 11:50 AM
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.