Flexible learning options
We know that not everyone can commit to a full-time education schedule and have developed flexible learning options that allow you to create a class schedule that fits your life schedule. Many of our degree, diploma and certificate programs can be taken part-time or online, and our Continuing Education programs and courses are designed to be taken while you work and/or support your family.
- Minimum of 3 courses or 9 credits
- Student Aid, scholarships, bursaries, government and other funding agencies may have different definitions of full-time status for eligibility.
- Maximum of 2 courses per semester, or less than 9 credits a semester
- This may impact your eligibility for certain types of student aid or funding.
Flexible part-time pathways
- Part-time study that is specially designed to accommodate busy daytime schedules
- Work or stay at home during the day, and pursue a diploma education in the evening.
Online or distance
- Sometimes called “Home Study” or “Computer-Based Learning”
- Many courses are offered online, check program availability to confirm
- Courses marked as “Distance” are in traditional correspondence format