It’s about the numbers. What financial principles do you need to be aware of as a supervisor?
This course offers an introduction to financial reporting standards. Although it is not meant to give you a comprehensive understanding of these standards, it is important for today’s business professional to understand the current trends in standard setting and application:
- describe the main components of the conceptual framework for financial reporting,
- identify the qualitative characteristics of accounting information
- analyze the basic elements financial statements
- explain the factors that contribute to the choices in financial reporting decisions
This class is designed to provide a practical application that will allow the participant to experience hands on financial applications and decision making; as a result attendance of and participation in each class is mandatory.
Filter by Terms:
||Feb. 28 - Mar. 01, 2020
||Fri, Sat, Sun
||Day, Evening, Weekend
- Feb. 28 - Friday: 6:00 PM - 8:50 PM
- Feb. 29 & Mar. 1 - Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM - 3:50 PM
A material fee of $25.00 will be added upon registration.
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.