While other phases of software testing deal with functional and non-functional testing, End User Experience testing ensures that the new service or application meets the needs of the end user at a more holistic level. This interactive class helps you understand end user experience testing, setting up the testing environment and leading a test. Look forward to participating in hands-on exercises and role-playing scenarios. Topics include:
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) ensures that all business requirements have been presented and fulfilled efficiently and effectively
- Accessibility Testing focuses on end users with special needs, especially those with limited sight, hearing and manual dexterity
- Usability Testing deals with the ease with which end users can navigate the user interface, discover and use functions and features with minimal help, and apply common sense in solving problems with the application or service
Recommended: Work experience in Information Systems (IS).
Filter by Terms:
||Oct. 25 - Oct. 27, 2019
||Fri, Sat, Sun
- Oct. 25 - Friday: 6:00 PM - 9:50 PM
- Oct. 26 - Saturday: 8:00 AM - 3:50 PM
- Oct. 27 - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 11:50 AM
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.