This course delivers a foundation of WLAN design and RF theory. This course provides the essential background, definitions and concepts for you to start designing wireless networks. Learn to optimize and apply effective techniques for wireless network design. Topics include:
- wireless LAN fundamentals
- wireless security considerations
- RF mathematics and antenna communications
- wireless LAN design principles
- WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting
Recommended: CCTM103 IP Routing Fundamentals and CCTM203 LAN Switching Fundamentals.