This is a hands-on introduction to manual bookkeeping for a small service business.
- learn basic Bookkeeping terminology and rules
- be introduced to different types of Accounts and understand their purpose
- learn about Debits and Credit and how they affect Bookkeeping
- learn about and practice using T-Accounts
- discover the different Journals and how they should be used
- practice Journalizing and Posting Entries
- become aware of basic Trial Balance reporting
Students are required to supply their own calculator.