Course registration will be unavailable on Saturday, December 14 between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM MST for a scheduled system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This must-have course teaches you to recognize the parts of the screen and to navigate Windows easily. You will learn to:
- become familiar with Microsoft Windows terminology
- identify all components of a window
- understand file management and creating folders
- save files so you can find them again
- use a variety of accessories that are included with Microsoft Windows
- customize your desktop through the taskbar and control panel
- install and uninstall software
- discover the new features of the latest release of Microsoft Windows
Recommended: Familiarity with keyboard layout and proficiency with mouse techniques are essential.