If your business is not using social media to engage your audience, you’re behind. You know companies are using social networking tools like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram – to build brands, sell products and services, and drive engagement. You want to get started but you’re not sure where to start. Or- you’re already started, but you’re not sure how to take it to the next level. You want to use social media effectively to achieve your business goals and this session will show you how. Learn how to begin organizing your business for social media, and build your company’s brand online.
In this course you will learn:
- How to organize your business for social media
- How to incorporate a social media policy/guideline/strategy
- How to use social networks to increase brand awareness, building better relationships with your audience
- How to use analytics to measure success
- Social media best practices
Note: You should bring a smartphone or tablet device and come to the class with lots of questions!