This module is designed to instruct participants how to train Subject Matter Experts to become assessors. We need to understand the process of what is required to prepare for, perform and verify a competence assessment.
As well, this module will discuss topic surrounding evaluation of an employee’s readiness and what defines acceptable evidence. There will be discussion around dealing with difficult people and participants will get an opportunity to perform a mock interview and assessment.
Outcome: Complete a competence assessment.
Upon completion of this module, the participant should be able to:
1. Formulate reasonable criteria for the selection of assessors;
2. Guide and orient competence assessors;
3. Identify and interpret acceptable evidence;
4. Perform and verify an assessment and;
5. Complete assessment documentation.