This course is the second core payroll course requirement in the CPA's CPM certification. Upon completion of Applied Payroll Management, you should be able to make decisions; supervise and manage; and contribute a payroll perspective to organizational policy and strategy discussions regarding:
- Apply payroll best practices.
- Benchmark measurements for an organization.
- Identify payroll's role within an organization's structure.
- Identify and apply project management processes.
- Communicate and present payroll strategic changes, business cases and recommendations.
Filter by Terms:
||Jan. 07 - Apr. 14, 2020
- Jan. 7 to Apr. 14 - Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 8:50 PM
No Class February 18, 2020 (Reading Break)
Student must also register with CPA & pay a separate fee at www.payroll.ca/ and to receive course material
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.