This course is the second core payroll course requirement in the CPA's CPM certification. Upon completion of Applied Payroll Management, you should be able to make decisions; supervise and manage; and contribute a payroll perspective to organizational policy and strategy discussions regarding:
- Apply payroll best practices.
- Benchmark measurements for an organization.
- Identify payroll's role within an organization's structure.
- Identify and apply project management processes.
- Communicate and present payroll strategic changes, business cases and recommendations.