Participants gain insight into behaviors that build trust in the classroom, strategies that can be used to set a tone conducive to learning and building students' responsibility for their own learning. Participants gain experience in planning for authentic assessment and weighting grades for student evaluation. Participants identify strategies that allow them to be leaders in the teaching and learning situation. Level III includes the following topics:
- Meeting Your Legislated Responsibilities
- Using a Learning Management System to Support Student Learning Success
- Using Social Media to Create Learning Networks
- Constructing Your Professional Teaching Identify
- Planning Your Next Steps
Each participant (4-8 to a group) delivers one 20-minute practice teaching presentation and is provided with oral and written feedback for personal and professional growth.
Filter by Terms:
||Jun. 06 - Jun. 13, 2020
- Jun. 6 & 7 - Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:50 PM
- Jun. 13 - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:50 PM
A material fee of $40 will be added upon registration.
Classes are June 6, 7 and 13, 2020
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.