Published on April 26, 2022
John is an executive consultant and coach in Business Relationship Management, Value Management and IT Service Management. He has over 30 years’ of comprehensive experience leading IT and has been sharing this experience through coaching and mentoring since 2007. His extensive background includes executive coaching, management, program management, and project leadership in a wide range of business sectors.
As a Principle in the firm Value Shepherd Inc. (VSI), John is accountable for Business Operations and Service Delivery. John’s reputation for Consulting and Education delivery has helped build Value Shepherds * reputation as a highly respected leader in IT management consulting and education.
* This includes the reputation developed under his previous brands of: Instrumental BRM and Service Management Art
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) - including trainer certification (2013, 2017, 2021)
- Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) - including trainer certification (2015)
- COBIT 5 Foundation, Assessor and Implementor - including trainer certification (2013)
- Lean IT Foundation (2013) - Including trainer certification
- ITIL 4 Certified Trainer (2019)
- ITIL Expert - certified trainer for all ITIL courses (2008)
- Cobit Foundation Certificate + trainer certification (2006)
- A wide range of Management and Consulting courses and training (1990 - 2006)
- ITIL Service Management (EXIN) – Service Manager Certification (2006)
- Advanced Program and Project Management Certificate (2002)
- B.SC. EET – Columbus Institute of Technology (1988)
- Delivering accredited BRM, COBIT and ITIL courses at all levels
- Involved in BRMP training since the beginning. Has personally trained over 1000 individuals in BRMP and has had oversight in the training of over 1500 BRMP candidates.
- Executive Consultant for various Business Relationship Management, IT Strategy, IT Governance and IT Service Management Programs
- Facilitating customized and standardized Executive Workshops
- Coaching and Mentoring of Business and IT Executives and Management.
- Delivered industry introduction presentations on behalf of BRM Institute, ISACA and APMG.
- Facilitating customized IT Management Simulation workshops
- Advised on and guided Organizational Structure design
- Designing and Implementing services, processes
- Benchmark coaching
- Functional improvements
- Conducting function and process based skills assessment for IT staff resulting in practical training plans
- Conducting assurance audits
- Managing the consulting and education delivery functions at several organizations
Read more about John Krogh (PDF)