This fundamental course will provide students experience and understanding of the Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems. Basic Windows Command-line and PowerShell will be covered. This course provides theoretical and hands-on experience of the installation, configuration and upgrading of the Windows desktop environment. This is the foundation course for the CompTIA A+ certification.
This course is intended for students preparing for a technical support role.
- Operating Systems and Software
- Windows 7 Operating System
- Maintaining Windows 7 Operating System
- Windows Command-Line
- Introduction of Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
Recommended: CCTO101 Windows Desktop Operating System or equivalent Windows user-level skills.