Dive into this intensive five-day course designed to introduce you to artistic blacksmithing. Work in a progressive manner to expand and build upon your newly acquired skills. Develop your own blacksmithing tools. Practice antique and modern wrought iron design skills to produce finished tools, functional ironwork, and sculptural items. Explore elements from each design era.
With the skills gained from this course, you will be able to utilize basic forging and laminating, heat treatment of tools and tool steel, wrought iron work, tenon jointery, upsetting, riveting, chain-making, flora forms, and more.
- CSA approved steel-toed footwear
- CSA approved clear safety glasses
- earplugs or earmuffs
- welding gloves (loose fitting, gauntlet style)
- low cost leather apron
- natural fibre clothing that covers arms and legs
Filter by Terms:
||Jun. 13 - Jun. 17, 2020
||Sat, Sun, Mon - Wed
- Jun. 13 & 14 - Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:50 PM
- Jun. 15 to 17 - Monday - Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 3:50 PM
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.