This course will introduce the concepts of a Human Machine Interface (HMI). Participants will learn how to build their own PC based (soft) HMI using Wonderware software and Microsoft excel. Participants will also learn how to configure and use a Siemens SIMATIC HMI.
Upon successful completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Build a soft HMI using Wonderware Software.
2. Build a basic HMI using Microsoft Excel.
3. Configure and Program a SIMATIC HMI.
4. Import and export tags.
5. Apply their OPC skills for PLC-HMI communication.
6. Link HMIs to different machines and create a simulation.
This course is not currently scheduled. Please contact us at 780.378.6990 or at email@example.com for more information about future offerings of this course.