Club Culinaire is a student-managed club responsible for coordinating student activities, charitable fundraisers and community-based events.
Club Culinaire is heavily involved in the community through events including:
- Thanksgiving dinners for the Boyle Street Co-op
- dinners for the Edmonton Women's Shelter
- Santa's Anonymous toy drive
Club activities also support:
- the Edmonton Food Bank
- the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada
In addition to its community activities, the club also coordinates student leisure activities such as pizza, bowling and laser tag.
Benefits of Membership
- work experience
- satisfaction of helping others
- establishing links to the community
- cultural and travel experiences
- team building and leadership
- getting to know your peers outside of the classroom