Nov. 14 - Dec. 12, 2019
- Nov. 14 to Dec. 12 - Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:50 PM
CPA: Programming Essentials in C++ teaches the basics of programming in the C++ programming language, as well as the fundamental concepts and techniques used in object-oriented programming. This course begins with the universal basics, without relying on object concepts, then gradually extends to advanced concepts that are encountered using the objective approach.
This course is aligned to C++ Institute (cppinstitute.org) C++ Certified Associate Programmer (CPA) Certification.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
• Describe the universal concepts of computer programming
• Use the syntax, semantics, and basic data types of the C++ language
• Understand the principles of the object-oriented model and its implementation in the C++ language
• Resolve typical implementation problems using standard C++ language libraries
This ONLINE instructor-led course includes hands-on practice activities, lab exercises to reinforce learning, quizzes and chapter assessments, and pre-final and final tests to measure understanding. It requires from the student on average six study hours per week to complete all assignments. Interact with classmates and alumni through our private community is very essential. The online lectures are organized in 2.5 hours a lecture each week from 6:00pm to 8:30 pm (Mountain Time).
Students must have access to a computer with Internet connection to access the online curriculum and assignment.
Recommended: Completion of CCTP131 CLA: Programming Essentials in C or equivalent knowledge.