Negotiation is a strategic dialogue between two (or more) parties with the purpose of resolving issues, gaining an advantage over another party, or crafting outcomes to satisfy multiple interests. Successful negotiation allows the involved parties to reach an agreement that all parties find acceptable.
In the Negotiation program, you will:
- use techniques for engaging in methodical responses to conflict
- discover and develop your own personal communication style
- learn and refine different bargaining styles
- practice the 4-step principled negotiation model
- do a deep dive into advanced negotiation topics
Classes will combine theoretical knowledge and practical applications so you can confidently perfect your negotiation skills and use them successfully in professional and personal contexts.