Data-driven, industry-relevant skills
This post-diploma certificate builds on foundational knowledge and skills acquired in related diploma programs and prepares graduates for employment in the field of data analytics.
This 10-course program, which may be completed full- or part-time, will prepare you for Data Analyst roles in a wide variety of industries. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Design and assemble data sets for further manipulation and analysis
- Interpret data sets and communicate findings to make data-driven decisions and support organizational goals
- Use data analytics to provide business insights and organizational opportunities.
- Apply security, privacy, ethics, regulations and information and data management principles throughout the data lifecycle
- Use industry leading artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics tools to analyze, interpret and present data
We immerse students through a combination of classroom theory, industry-relevant case work and by completing industry-sponsored projects.
Classroom & study hours
On average, as a full-time student you can expect to spend:
- 20 hours per week attending classes over the course of each semester
- An additional 20-30 hours per week studying, completing assignments, doing research, reading, etc.