Programmable Logic Controller Level I Certificate of Achievement
This certificate of achievement focuses on learning IEC 61131-3 languages using Allen Bradley PLCs. Graduates will acquire the skills needed to build, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot and manage PLC programs. Students also have the opportunity to achieve two NAIT Microcredentials while taking this certificate program.
- Develop a PLC program using all four IEC61131-3 languages.
- Understand and respond to a problem statement.
- Troubleshoot PLC programs.
- Upload and download a program to a PLC.
- Program an Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and a CompactLogix PLC.
- Use discrete and analog signals.
- Create customized programs that are specific to your equipment and needs.
- Understand and create programs using SCADAPack.