Course registration will be unavailable on Saturday, December 14 between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM MST for a scheduled system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The location where your NAIT courses will be held.
The type of certification (degree, diploma, certificate) you will earn after completing your program.
- Degree - NAIT offers a number of business degrees and applied science and technology degrees accredited by Alberta Advanced Education.
Applied degree programs offer a stronger emphasis on practical applications of the concepts learned in the classroom
- Diplomas & Certificates - These credit programs take 1 or 2 years and lead to government approved and industry-recognized credentials.
- Journeyman Certificate - Hands-on and expert-led apprenticeship and industry training for skilled trades and technology professionals.
- Continuing Education/Non-Credit - NAIT offers a wide range of non-credit programs and courses for personal and professional development in a number of interesting and exciting fields. These options are great for people who may be working but are interested in studying as well.
The flexible schedule options for this course including time of day and full/part-time.
- Day - Courses taking place between Monday - Friday, before 5 PM.
- Evening/Weekend - Courses taking place on weekdays from 5 PM or later, or Saturdays and Sundays.
- Online - Sometimes called "Home Study" or "Computer-Based Learning"
- Blended - A combination of online and in-class components.
- Distance - Traditional correspondence format. These courses work best if you can't get to a campus or if your schedule can't accommodate fixed class times
Learn how to remove asbestos safely
Removal of asbestos material requires careful handling and proper training to ensure the safety of those nearby. If not handled properly, asbestos particles can become airborne and inhaled or caught on clothing and equipment. The effects of asbestos can be deadly.
Our Asbestos Removal and Abatement training courses will prepare you to work safely and efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions. You will receive important technical information on asbestos removal and abatement and then practice what you have learned in a safe, hands-on learning environment.
Protect yourself and your employees by taking NAIT certified training.
Enter the workforce with confidence
Insulators specialize in the installation and maintenance of insulation systems for the conservation of energy and control of the environment in a defined space. Many industrial facilities such as factories, refineries and buildings that require temperature control and heat transfer can add interesting and complex challenges to the profession.
Insulators handle and distribute insulating materials on work sites, operate equipment and tools necessary for the trade, apply pipe and boiler coverings, and insulate hot and cold surfaces including ducts and flues.
Become a trusted professional
Once you are able to complete the program and pass the final exam with a grade of 80% or higher, you will receive a certificate recognized by the Alberta Government’s Workplace Health and Safety division.
Related Programs & Courses