Students learn announcing, writing, news/sports, sales, audio production and related equipment operation, plus coordination of music, news and commercial scheduling systems. This program has two intakes per year, both fall and winter.
Information Sessions are a great way to learn more about a particular program and have your questions answered by faculty and staff. They are scheduled throughout the year, and most are available on a drop-in basis. Attend an Info Session and make sure your program of choice is right for you.
- Information Session: 10/18/2013 | 12:30pm - 1:30pm | V217
- Information Session: 11/15/2013 | 10:30am - 12:00pm | V217
- Information Session: 1/17/2014 | 10:30am - 12:00pm | V1217
- Information Session: 3/5/2014 | 7:00pm - 8:30pm | V138
- Information Session: 3/14/2014 | 10:30am - 12:00pm | V217
Many graduates of this program are well-known personalities, working as announcers, news/sports reporters, copywriters, producers and promotions coordinators at radio stations throughout Canada.
Grad Employment Rate
of grads employed after one year
Median Starting Salary
Length: 2 years
International Applicants: Accepted
Tuition & Fees
( Maximum per semester )
Tuition International: $6,633
Recreation & Athletics Fee: $70.00
Next start date:
September 02, 2014
April 30, 2014