Effective for courses starting after September 1, 2019, this program will be a part of a pilot payment program. For selected courses this year students are only required to pay a down payment of 25%, plus any applicable material fees and related GST upon enrolment. The remaining 75% of the balance will be due 5 days before the class starts. This will apply to all courses with the Subject Code “EVMT” exclusively. There are no other changes to NAIT Continuing Education enrolment or refund policies.
All great events, grand concerts, and once-in-a-lifetime shows have one thing in common: their vision is brought to life for others to experience by talented organizers and Event Managers.
NAIT’s Event Management Program will prepare you to apply a multitude of project management skills within a variety of dynamic environments such as trade shows, conferences, meetings, milestone events, award ceremonies, new product launches, social and corporate events and non-profit events.
In this program, you will learn how to maintain healthy relationships with industry partners; respond to shifting demographics; and attract, motivate and retain staff and volunteers. You will also develop versatile event management skills and discover how to apply them to lead, strategize, collaborate and facilitate stakeholder-defined outcome targets.